To strengthen our team at the Paris office, we offer an internship (m/f) with a minimum duration of 3 months to dedicated students who want to gain practical experience.
Area of responsibility:
· Participation in competitions and projects
· Processing of partial performance phases under the guidance of experienced project managers
· Participation in internal and external project meetings
· Model making
· Having studied landscape architecture, or architecture (Bachelor's or Master's degree program) for more than 3 years
· Basic knowledge of Autocad, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
· Good knowledge of written and spoken French are required
· Good knowledge of English is an advantage
· Technical skills, particularly regarding model making, are advantageous
Please send your digital application (maximum size of 10MB) with a selection of significant reference projects and indicate a possible entry date. Unless you are a EU citizen, please specify your age and nationality, in order to be able to obtain the necessary information regarding a work permit.
Please send your application to:
For further information, please contact:
Laure Baretaud / Paris Office Manager
Phone: +33 01 87 44 76 67