To strengthen our team at the Zurich office, we offer an internship (m/f) with a minimum duration of 6 months to dedicated students who want to gain practical experience.
Area of responsibility:
- Participation in competitions and projects
- Processing of partial performance phases under the guidance of experienced project managers
- Participation in internal and external project meetings
- Model making
- Having studied landscape architecture, or architecture (Bachelor's or Master's degree program) for a few semesters
- Basic knowledge of Vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German are required
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage
- Technical skills, particularly regarding model making, are advantageous
Please send your digital application (maximum size of 10MB) with a selection of significant reference projects and indicate a possible entry date, as well as salary expectations. Unless you are Swiss or an EU citizen, please specify your age and nationality, in order to be able to obtain the necessary information regarding a work permit.
Please send your application to:
For further information, please contact:
Lars Ruge / Zurich Office Manager
Phone: +41 44 360 54 61