To strengthen our team at the Zurich office we are looking for experienced landscape architects (m/f), with several years of professional experience in BIM.
Vogt Landschaftsarchitekten, which is based in Zurich and has independent locations in Berlin, London and Paris, executes projects not only in Germany and in Switzerland, but also internationally. Our work includes projects which on the one hand are closely connected with architecture and urban contexts and, on the other hand, are independent of architectural interventions.
Area of responsibility:
- Participation in projects of national and international projects for all work stages
- Conceptual and creative work under the guidance of the respective project management in project-related teams
- Depth research on the project site
- Digital preparation of the work results, partly also with BIM models
- Coordination and presentation of the work results to the builder and planning partners
- Degree in landscape architecture or architecture
- At least 3 years of professional experience with all work stages
- Very good knowledge of common computer programs, in particular Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop
- Very good knowledge and professional experience BIM methods
- Structured working method as well as a good understanding of structural and natural landscape correlations
- Solution and practice oriented working method
- High level of communicative competence in dealing with planners, builders and implementing companies
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Knowledge of the English language is desirable but not a prerequisite
Please send your digital application (maximum size of 10MB) with a selection of significant reference projects and indicate a possible entry date, as well as salary expectations. Unless you are Swiss or an EU citizen, please specify your age and nationality, in order to be able to obtain the necessary information regarding a work permit.
Please send your application to:
For further information, please contact:
Lars Ruge / Zurich Office Manager
Phone: +41 44 360 54 61