VOGT landscape is an internationally renowned landscape architecture practice with offices in Zurich, London, Berlin and Paris. For the London office, VOGT is seeking a diligent and skilled Administration Assistant with 1 - 3 years’ working experience in a similar role.
The Administration Assistant should have a structured and proactive approach to work, and will be responsible for supporting the office administration, keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently.
- General office administration under supervision of Head of London Office, and in collaboration with the administration team from head office in Zurich
- Finance support, including invoice flow (using project management database) and processing office expenses
- Managing external and internal office communication (including reception, switchboard, post and general email account)
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- HR support including recruitment and liaison between head office and London staff
- Managing office database
- PA support to the Head of London Office
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Experience in administrative services / office management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office is essential.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (fluent in spoken and written English – knowledge of additional languages such as German and/ or French are an advantage)
- Self-motivated, confident and willing to learn
- Efficient and precise working method
- Candidates must possess the relevant work permit for the UK
Please send your application (PDF, max 5mb) including CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: with ‘Administration Assistant_your name’ as the subject. Applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are contacted within three weeks of receipt of their application.
No agencies please
For any further information, please contact Martijn Slob / Head of London Office on
+44 20 3326 6434 or on firstname.lastname@example.org