Landscape Architect with good knowledge of the French language (Young Professional)
To strengthen our team in Zurich, we are currently looking for young professionals in the field of landscape architecture who have completed appropriate training in Switzerland or Germany and has a good knowledge of the French language.
- Assumption of sub-tasks as well as independent supervision of sub-projects
- Collaboration on projects in all service phases
- In-depth research on the project site
- Conceptual and design work under the guidance of the respective project management in project-related teams
- Completed studies in landscape architecture
- Good understanding of construction, urban planning and natural landscape contexts
- You are familiar with standard computer programmes, especially Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop.
- You work accurately, reliably and in a structured manner
- You are characterised by a great interest in your work and an above-average willingness to work hard
- Command of the German and French languages both orally and in writing
- At least basic knowledge of English
Please send your digital application (max. 10MB) with a selection of meaningful reference projects, information about the possible start of work, and salary expectations. If you are not a Swiss or EU citizen, please provide the necessary information on your work permit.
For further information, please contact:
Lars Ruge, Zurich Office Manager
+41 44 360 54 61