Project Manager Landscape Architecture
To work on upcoming projects of our office in Berlin, we are looking for an ambitious, responsible and communicative landscape architect as project manager.
In addition to a high level of design and technical competence, you are interested in working on the development of internal processes and structures. You are confident in using presentation media and skilled in presenting your work to clients and planning partners. As an experienced personality, you are happy to pass on your knowledge to younger colleagues and interns.
- University degree in landscape architecture (Degreed Engineer/MA)
- At least five years of professional experience, with at least two years in project management
- Essential competencies in work stage 1-5 (6-8 desirable)
- Basic knowledge of the HOAI and fee issues
- Good knowledge of plants
- Structured and responsible working method
- Strong communication skills within the team and with clients and planning partners
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, VectorWorks, Adobe CC, Orca AVA, MS Office
- Fluent written and spoken German
- Basic knowledge of English
In our centrally located office in Berlin Mitte, we offer you a creative and pleasant working environment in a well-coordinated, international and interdisciplinary team with exciting and challenging projects and attractive employment conditions. Our office culture enables individual development opportunities through targeted internal and external training, cross-location knowledge transfer, interdisciplinary exchange and regular excursions.
Please send your concise application (maximum size of 10MB) and indicate a possible entry date, as well as salary expectations, by e-mail to:
For further information, please contact:
Florian Mänz, Berlin Office Manager
+49 30 288 74 67 23