To complement our team at the Berlin office, we are looking for a committed employee with a focus on work phases 3-6 (possibly also 8) for the planning and development of our projects in Germany.
The field of activity
- Work under supervision in project-related teams
- Assumption of sub-tasks and independent supervision of sub-projects
- Development of technical solutions for demanding projects
- In-depth research on the project and its implementation
- Participation in the development of internal processes and structures and the transfer of knowledge between the locations.
- Completed studies in landscape architecture (Dipl.-Ing./MA/BA)
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- High level of technical understanding
- Excellent knowledge of VectorWorks (Auto CAD if applicable) and MS Office as well as knowledge of Adobe CC and Orca AVA
- Structured and independent way of working
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German
- Basic knowledge of English
- Knowledge in the following areas is additionally of particular interest: BIM planning, stormwater management, construction supervision, and plant knowledge.
We offer you a creative and pleasant working environment in our centrally located offices in Berlin Mitte in a well-coordinated interdisciplinary team with exciting and challenging projects and an attractive permanent position with individual development opportunities and a pronounced knowledge transfer between our locations.
Please send your application (max. 10MB) with CV and a selection of significant reference projects and information on the possible start date and salary expectations by e-mail to:
For further information please contact:
Florian Mänz, Head of Berlin Office
+49 30 288 74 67 23